Wednesday 10 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes I know I'm a little late, but I have been busy moving house.   Still in the Bunbury area - but now in Eaton.    The craft room still looks like a removalists nightmare, but I can get to my Azza kit so am available to come to you for a class.  Class days and times will change times once I get sorted - they will be posted here of course so don't forget to check back.

Meanwhile the team at Azza Pacific HQ have been hard at work and have released our January new products, clink on the 'JANUARY' tab to see them all, or call me of course - I have selected products here... somewhere!   Here is a teaser of the new kit - Mosaic,  just gorgeous.  It looks like it will be a great staple to have in your craft stash, it is so versatile.  I can't wait to dig my pack out and have a play.  I feel a whole heap of cards coming on, never mind the scrapbook pages.  These decorations will go with just about any subject.  Loving this theme.
If you had a new years resolution of finishing (or maybe starting) some craft projects, why not set some time aside, just one afternoon a month, come along to a scrap or card class and get crafty.  You'll have fun, meet new friends and get something creative to show for it.

Hoping 2018 is a great year for you,
Barb

PS: watch out next week for our Sale Bargains!


No comments:

Post a Comment