Monday 19 June 2017

Fathers Day

In honour of fathers day, and therefore my wonderful dad (and father-in-law too), I had a play with our wonderful decoration theme 'Return of the Swallows' and made a cute card.   





What's that?  you didn't know we did cards!  well you do now, we can do a class on a theme and build a series of cards.  I just ask that you purchase the theme pack in advance, so that everyone has their own kit and as normal, I provide all the tools, consumables and tuition.  Easy!  These are ordered and run especially for each group so book it least 3 weeks ahead and let me have some idea of the type of cards you'd like to do, usually 3-5 cards can be completed in the time.

Take a look at the themes in the main catalogue - and the new September products and let me know which one you'd like to do and we can organise it for you.  Of course if you really love ALL our products we can make it a regular monthly class and make a different set each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment