Wednesday 7 June 2017

New Azza Products for June - and an EVENT!


Hello everyone, 

I wanted to share a quick message about our wonderful new products available from June.  We have some divine stamps - perfect for those who love to make cute cards, and some really lovely decorative elements for enhancing cards or pages (pics of cards coming soon).

Grab a cuppa and take a look at our flippy-on-line catalogue, and while you are there check out my gallery of pages for a bit of inspiration.   Remember if you want to see the products give me a buzz and arrange to come round, or better still, book into a class and try them out yourself.  If you know what you want a, drop me a quick email or PM on Facebook and I'll sort it out for you.

*** EVENT ***

I'll be at the 'de-stash' day at Bunbury Bowling club this Sunday, without my Azza stuff, (my turn to de-clutter and turn out some unused/unfinished items)  come along and get some bargains!  Check out my Facebook page for the link. (https://www.facebook.com/Barbara.WA.Azza)

Happy Scrappin'

Barb



No comments:

Post a Comment