Monday 15 January 2018

AZZA Stock Clearance Sale

It's that exciting time of year when you can stock up on items you may have missed from our catalogue at bargain prices.
Take a look at our sale catalogue, make your list and email me straight away - Items are limited stock so get in early - those of you who have seen our sales in the past will know this is the key!   
More exciting news... AZZA Club cards can be used when purchasing certain items in the sale, these are marked in the catalogue - please make sure you indicate on your order.   Now is a great time to redeem your AZZA Club cards - send me a mail if you want to know how many you have accumulated (if you have left them with me) - if you have ever been to  classes you will have Azza Club cards.  
The Clearance Catalogue can be found at:

With clearance items I will arrange for them to be sent directly to you (I put each order in individually) so please put your POSTAL address on your order.  I will send you an invoice for the amount plus actual postage, to your email address.  As soon as you have paid and send me confirmation of payment I will place your order.
thanks Barb :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment