Monday 22 January 2018

SALE UPDATE

Halfway through our sale and the products are selling out fast - don't forget the Azza Club products are in the sale too, so now is the time to bag a bargain (remember that pink voucher I give out at classes? now's the time to use them).   Take a look, drop me a line and I'll arrange the order for you.  If you are using your Azza Club points only you'll only need to pay for postage, and the products will be sent directly to you.   Some of you chose to lodge the vouchers with me, and they are here safe for you to use - just tell me what you want to spend them on. For those of you who took them home you'll have to dig them out and send them to me with your order, but be quick - the sale ends on 31st January.

Updated catalogue can be found on the 'Sale Catalogue' tab above.

Happy Shopping,
Barb :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment