Wednesday 7 August 2019

August Azza Classes and more...

Hello!   

Quick message this month about Eaton classes, the new catalogue, a MASTER CLASS and an update about the March Retreat:

Classes are:
Beginners & Intermediate
Saturday 
9.30am-12.30pm
2.30pm-5.30pm

BYO photos – and lunch if you want to come for an all day class.
I provide everything else, 
Cost $25 per class (includes a $5 voucher off a $30+ order)

Morning will be simple pages as we have a new lady starting (great for a refresher or if you are happy to move at your own pace).   We’ll try to do a bit more on decoration in the afternoon.

Booking is essential so please drop me an email or text if you would like me to hold a spot for you.


New Catalogue:
Click HERE to open the new catalogue.  There are some FANTASTIC decorations with two themes - Sport and In my Garden.   Great for making cards as well as scrapbook pages.  Check out the back page for an opportunity to win an exclusive template.  If you want to order anything please let me know - my order will be going in this coming weekend.    

Master class:
Christine Houbrechts from our Creative Team in Europe will be coming to Perth in November and giving a special 'Master Class'.  This is open to everyone to get tips and tricks on how to finish your pages like the ones you see in the catalogues, the Scrap En Moi magazine and on the website.  Mark the date in your diary - SATURDAY 9 NOVEMBER.   We are taking 'expressions of interest' now, so drop me an email with your contact details and I'll make sure you are added to the list for more information.

Retreat:
My colleague Lyn (from Tapping) and I, visited the retreat centre last Monday.  It is really lovely, great facilities, peaceful garden ... and just look at the view from the bedrooms...
The lunch smelt wonderful as well, we were sorry we were not staying to 'sample', lol.   Places are booking up, so if you would like more information or to book on follow this link.  If you would prefer to have a booking form you can print out please ask, I can send one by email.


Meanwhile, Happy Scrappin'
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment