Thursday 29 August 2019

Competition Australian Customers


I forgot to remind you about the Azza Competition to win the gorgeous ball template - great for your photos of tennis, golf, soccer, cricket, netball, basketball, baseball or any other 'round ball' game - what have I missed? .  The Competition closes August 30th at 9pm Western Time...  Here are the details:

All you need to do is order $100 worth of products or more, from the current catalogue to get an entry into the draw.
Easy! 

There are two ways you can enter,
1. order through me (send your order by email before 4pm Saturday 30 August),
please include your name, address, phone number
as well as all codes, descriptions and price of the items you wish to order 
OR
2. place an order direct on the website
(please remember to choose me as your consultant)



It's as easy as that.  Don't miss out!     Enjoy scrapping this coming soggy weekend - I will be.
Happy Scrappin'
Barb :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment