Monday 6 March 2017

Hello again,

Sorry I've been quiet for a while.  I've been busy with classes and new products.  
Here is a page I've done with the new Aqua template and the Australian Gum Nuts dies:


The photos were taken around Curtin University Bentley campus in Perth - I'm studying with them on line and love when I get an excuse to visit. The campus is so photogenic! I'm currently doing a whole book with photos from there so you will see more in the coming weeks.

I've been doing some 'up-skilling' as well. As those who have been to a class or demo will know, Azza is hot on teaching us to teach you.  Once we've passed our basic training there is free on going training so you can be sure we know what to show you to get the best from your products.  I'm currently working on our Stamping Module.  Once I've passed the competency I'll be able to run a full stamping course showing you all the different things you can do with our beautiful stamps.  I will be running courses on chalking and inking too (having already completed those skills) - you would be surprised at all the things you can do with these basic bits of kit.  If you are interested let me know - as soon as I have a few people interested we can set the dates.   

Check out our new March Products flipping book (click underlined words) - for card makers and scrappers alike there are some beautiful new stamps, dies, textures and embossing folders on the themes 'Provence', 'Cruising', 'Photo Filters'.  Here is just a taste...

Book into a class if you'd like to inspect them more closely.  

The classes coming up in March in Glen Iris (Bunbury) are: 

Thursday 9 March         7.30pm - 10.30pm
Friday 10 March            9.30am - 12.30pm
Satuday 11 March         2.00pm - 5.00pm
Thursday 16 March       7.30pm - 10.30pm
Friday 17 March            9.30am - 12.30pm
Satuday 18 March         2.00pm - 5.00pm

I do have ladies coming already, so please let me know if you want to book in. Places are limited to six.  

Happy Scrapping,
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment