Saturday 18 March 2017

April Class Changes

I thought I'd better let you know of some changes to my classes in April due to Easter.

Thursday 6 April – 7.30-10.30
Friday 7 April – 9.30 – 12.30
Saturday 8 April – 2 -5

Thursday 20 April – 7.30-10.30
Friday 21 April – 9.30 – 12.30
Saturday 22 April – 2 -5

Let me know if you want to book in and I'll send you my address.  Don't forget all you need is your photos - I provide everything else.

Some of the ladies who are already attending classes have asked if I'd teach chalking to them. There are so many different aspects to chalking we actually run a 10-page course.  I plan to run this later in the year.  You do need to have been to a couple of classes before you start one of our courses as you need to be quick to get your photos onto the page so that we can do some technique before finishing the page using that technique.   So this is a heads up that if you want to start learning the more indepth techniques you will need to book in to a couple of 'normal' classes in the next couple of months so we can start the course. It's a great way to plan and finish an album - especially as you get chalks included in the cost of the course so you can practice and do extra pages at home in between times.  Well, you can dream of doing so, I know many of you come to scrapping as your escape time and that's the only time you get to do your craft so that's fine too.

Here are a couple of pages using chalks to show what you can achieve:



Happy Scrapping, 
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment