Saturday 4 April 2015

Exciting News - April Releases are here

I'm happy to announce that our April releases have arrived:
  • Template & Studio Kit "Bilboa-Macau, 
  • Focus Box "Concentric Pages" and 
  • Decorative Theme Kit "Japanese Spring"
  • New papers, stamps, silhouette figurines to complement them.
Prices are shown on the flyer below - you can order by dropping me an email with the details on.  Please let me know if you want them sending direct to you or to be collected from me.  (look out for the April Promotion to save $$ and get an extra points card).

They are wonderful to use and I know you will enjoy having a good look and even a play with them at the classes coming up:
18 April - sorry class full
16 May -  2 places left (Decorative class - page and Kit)
27 June - 4 places left

Please contact me to book yourself in... first come first served.
New to Azza - 1pm start
Experienced - 2pm start
Finish 5.30pm

Class price $25 - includes a 125 point loyalty voucher to spend on exclusive products (see website: http://www.azzaworld.com.au/azza-club/)

I'll post some photos of my pages with these shortly - or you can see them on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/Barbara.WA.Azza

Happy Scrapping,
Barb












No comments:

Post a Comment