Sunday 1 February 2015

At last, the new template is available.

Fiji Studio, the Azza Theme pack 'Couture' and the Azza Focus box 'Figurines' are our new February stars and are shown below.

The Couture kit is filled with wonderful ideas for decorating pages or making cards and off the page projects.   You might have noticed I used the stamp on my Balmoral Estate and the train pages (see below).   There is so much more to do with this.  love it love it!!!  Oh and it will be the theme to our February class, so get your name down now.

The Fiji Studio kit is ssssoooo easy to use.  You'll love creating pages.  it's especially useful if you have only landscape or only portrait pictures, although as you can see from the pages I've made you can use a mixture too.  It's a real must have in you your template stash, and I'm sure it will quickly become a firm favorite.

On page 3 you can see the Focus Box.  Using the button theme from the Couture pack, this teaches you how to decorate your paper and cotton figures / silhouettes, so that you can use on your pages, cards and other off the page projects.   Great ideas.   Hope to be looking more closely at these in the March lesson, so let me know if you are interested in coming to that.   There are some gorgeous new stamps too.  oh I can feel an order coming on...

I hope all your little treasures had a wonderful holiday and you have some peace now they are back at school.  Just to help keep the calm at the weekend why not grab the new Azza Kidz, print out their favorite photos and get them to make a page.  They'll love the cupcake - perfect for all those parties they went to - and what a lovely memory to keep.

Last but not least, the latest issue of the Azza magazine is out in February too.  You can get a single copy from me, or subscribe and have each copy sent to you direct.  At only $65 per year it is $10 cheaper than buying each copy as it comes out.


Let me know if you'd like to see any of the products, or if you want to place an order.  It can be sent to you direct or to me in Beeliar for you to collect.   Drop me a line to barbara.azza@gmail.com and I'll see how I can help.

Happy scrapping.






No comments:

Post a Comment