Thursday 10 October 2019

October Products and Classes

Oh dear oh dear... it is 10 Oct already.   I should probably say 'Merry Christmas' just so I get in early, but lets not.  First we must enjoy the wonderful new products in October:  Neptune Templates and Universe Decorations.  They are heavenly (sorry couldn't resist the pun).  Catalogue can be seen HERE, and I'll be posting some pages soon so watch the gallery & pinterest for new pages.

I have spaces on the classes this weekend if you would like to jump in and grab a spot so you can check out the products in person and be one of the first to use them.


My order will be going in this weekend so don't delay that glass of wine and sit down with the catalogue or drop me a line to book into the class. 


Classes
Saturday 12 Oct - both for Beginners & Intermediate

  • 9.30am - 12.30pm
  • 2pm - 5pm

Talking of Classes, the Masterclass bookings close this weekend, so if you are thinking about it, I dare you, just do it.  You'll have heaps of fun and you are guaranteed to learn something new - Christine IS the master!  Even if you are a beginner we will be on hand to help you get the best out of the day and get confident with star class decorations.   Check out my blog post about it HERE.

That's all this time,

Happy Scrappin'

Barb :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment