Wednesday 16 January 2019

SALE SALE SALE

Quick message to remind you that the Azza Sale 2019 has begun.  

It is on until 28 February - or as long as stocks last.  As usual it is a 'first come best dressed' sale, and I have to say there are some great bargains this time... some usual stock drastically reduced, some discontinued that once it is gone that's it, its gone.  

Send me an email with the code and description of the items, or log in to place the order yourself (don't forget to add me as your consultant). 

I'll be sending out a message next week about February & March classes, so watch this space for them.  

One of the templates on sale is Noisette, you can see a couple of pages done with Noisette on my 'Bunbury Classes' page.  Another is Ecole... a lovely versatile stencil and here is a cool page using it (lol)!
Happy Scrapping, Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment