Friday 13 July 2018

July New Products

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay in posting our new products - link on 'July' tab above - I was in Exmouth swimming with the WhaleSharks - lots of lovely photos to scrap courtesy of Ocean-Eco our tour company.  I took lots myself of the gorges and beaches.  Perhaps I'll get round to scrapping them when I have finished my European Adventure photos (from last year!).   

We have Azza Classes on two Saturday afternoons per month now, and one Friday morning, so let me know if you'd like to have a go. 

Our July products include some lovely animal stamps, dies, deco stencils, embossing folders, patterned papers and texture stencils - perfect for adding a special touch to photos of your trip to the zoo or safari - there is also an ideas book to help lift your decoration to the next level. 



For those of you who love doing double pages the Savannah stencil duo (page template) will be a 'must have'.  It has so many possibilities and comes with(or without) a book to help those ideas flow.


Let me know if you'd like to order anything - you can now order yourself through our new website (still....  www.azzaworld.com.au) please note me as your consultant if you choose to do that.

I'm off to set the room up for the class tomorrow, happy scrappin' everyone!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment