Monday 7 November 2016

Easy Essential Page & Bunbury Classes

I thought you might like to see one of the page I finished yesterday - I was using it to demo our style at the South West Seniors Expo.  

It was lovely to meet so many people who haven't seen Azza before and to hear their reactions to the style.  All were very complimentary.  I also met a couple of ladies who had seen us - at the Quilt and Craft - and are keen to come along to one of my classes here in Bunbury.

At the moment I've set aside Thursday evening, Friday morning and Saturday afternoons for classes - although I haven't worked out if they will be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.  That depends on what everyone wants and how many other events I'm going to.

I'm looking forward to showing lots of new ladies the style and seeing their faces light up when they produce beautiful pages so easily. Everyone is welcome, so let me know if you would like to come along - 'First in best dressed' as they say.


No comments:

Post a Comment